December 1, 19711. David Cassidy - Cherish
2. Three Dog Night - An Old Fashioned Love Song
3. Peter Nero - Theme From "Summer Of '42"
4. Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair
5. Melanie - Brand New Key
6. Bread - Baby I'm - A Want You
7. Jonathan Edwards - Sunshine
8. Michael Jackson - Got To Be There
9. The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her
10. Mickey Newbury - An American Trilogy
… (click here to view all chart data)
IT’S THE REAL THING!
The home of all-hit music 24 hours a day.
?: How much did they have to pay Coca-Cola to rip off their slogan?
Cover: It’s Russie Poo-Poo-Poo Spooner with a big smile,
alert traffic reports with Ace High, and news with
Mike McClellum each morning.
Note: Spooner’s show featured prank phone calls,
Song note cont:
5. If she’d written this when she was 15, ok.I mean this is
Melanie Safka. But compare “Candles in the Rain” -> “Lay Down”.
Maybe it is a euphemism for sex. My theory is that the key is
for a car. (1) You buy a new set of skates, the key is included.
(2) “Don’t drive no car…”; “… who don’t drive…” [a car?]
36. Presbyterian gathering. The only 2 songs that everybody knew were:
(1) Amazing Grace” and (2) I’d Like to Teach the World…”
Contributed by: Doug Dean (Wednesday, 2022-10-26)
(click the image for a full size view)
Airheads Radio Survey Archive © 2003-2022 timothy c warden. All rights reserved. | Created and Hosted by Las Solanas Consulting