January 26, 19721. Badfinger - Day After Day
2. Climax - Precious And Few
3. Nilsson - Without You
4. Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
6. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
7. Don McLean - American Pie - Part I
8. Charley Pride - Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'
9. Beverly Bremers - Don't Say You Don't Remember
10. Carly Simon - Anticipation
11. Apollo 100 - Joy
… (click here to view all chart data)
Is this David Cassidy singing in the shower even?
America’s disc jockey of the year…
Scott Shannon. Selected by “16-Spec” Magazine.
Song notes cont:
16.Presbyterian gathering. The only 2 songs that everybody knew were:
(1) Amazing Grace” and (2) I’d Like to Teach the World…”
17. Rolling Stone article by Rian Malan.
23. If she’d written this when she was 15, ok.I mean this is
Melanie Safka. But compare “Candles in the Rain” -> “Lay Down”.
Maybe it is a euphemism for sex. My theory is that the key is
for a car. (1) You buy a new set of skates, the key is included.
(2) “Don’t drive no car…”; “… who don’t drive…” [a car?]
Contributed by: Doug Dean (Saturday, 2022-11-19)
(click the image for a full size view)
Airheads Radio Survey Archive © 2003-2022 timothy c warden. All rights reserved. | Created and Hosted by Las Solanas Consulting